FREE Donuts with Santa!
Santa Claus is coming… to your local Acme Fresh Market!Don’t miss the big man in red – Saturday, December 10 from 8am – 11am at all Acme Fresh Market stores!
Bring your camera to capture the moment!
Enjoy a FREE donut, Christmas Craft, and a gift from Santa! (Kids 12 & Under).
Santa is checking his “Good this Year” list – and at Acme Fresh Market – you are on it!
See you there!
Discover Acme Fresh Market’s delicious solution to your holiday meal planning!
Chef Prepared, Ready to Cook Holiday Meals!
Click here to view our Holiday Special Order Guide Nibbler.
Order at any Acme Fresh Market Deli, and pick up your order on the date of your choice (48 hour notice please!). Or, simply call 33-645-6222 to place your order – with convenient pick up at any Acme Fresh Market!
Choose an entrée from Chef Marc’s holiday favorites –
- House Seasoned Whole Beef Tenderloin – trimmed, wrapped and seasoned to perfection – all you have to do is put it in the oven!
- Pork Crown Roast – prepped, tied, and ready for roasting! The elegance of this dish will wow your guests. This is a grand centerpiece for your family’s holiday celebration!
- Individual Beef Wellington – tender filet mignon encased in a buttery puff pastry. We’ve done the hard work for you with this classic dish!
- Plus, many more!
Don’t forget the ready to serve holiday sides and appetizers –
- Truffle Mashed Potatoes – this decadent twist on the holiday classic is so easy – just heat in the oven and serve!
- Ohio Cheese Platter – featuring local cheeses and honey, and local wildflower honey. Our curated platter will set the tone for your delightful gathering.
- Plus, many more!
Let us help you entertain with ease this holiday season!
Celebrating 20 Years of Selling the BEST BEEF! Certified Angus Beef ®!
Acme Fresh Market is celebrating 20 years of selling the BEST BEEF with amazing deals on Boneless Chuck Roast and Boneless Strip Steak – perfect cuts for fall!
Why are we celebrating 20 years of partnership with Certified Angus Beef ®?
- Consistent Quality. For 20 years, our customers have come to Acme Fresh Market for beef that is always flavorful, always juicy, and always tender. Only Certified Angus Beef ® is subject to 10 exacting quality standards. When you buy beef at Acme Fresh Market, you can trust that it will be tender, juicy, and flavorful – every time.
- Local Partner. We are the hometown grocer- and proud of it! Certified Angus Beef ® is just around the corner in Wooster, and it is Acme Fresh Market’s pleasure to work with another local business to bring our customers the highest quality, freshest products.
Join the celebration! Shop your local Acme Fresh Market meat department today!
Looking for a safe, easy, convenient way to dispose of unwanted prescription pills? Look no further than your local Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy.
Acme Fresh Market and the Summit County Community Partnership have partnered to provide free prescription drug disposal bags to all customers that fill a short-term opiate prescription through Acme Fresh Market pharmacies. In addition, any individual can visit any Acme Fresh Market pharmacy and request a free drug disposal bag.
“Acme Fresh Market pharmacies are providing a solution – a way for everyone in our community to help reduce the frequency of drug abuse. It’s easy – come to any Acme Fresh Market pharmacy, ask for a free drug disposal bag, go home and get those pills out of your cupboards – a simple action that any of us can take to make our community safer. As the hometown grocer, we are proud to be a part of the solution,” stated Jim Trout, President.
“Our pharmacies are a perfect access point for the community – we offer 16 convenient, non-intimidating locations for individuals to obtain drug disposal bags, and knowledgeable and caring pharmacists to explain how the bags work,” stated Katie Swartz, Director of Marketing.
Congratulations Natasha and family! Winner of our 7 Steaks of Summer Free Groceries for a Year! Natasha received fifty-two $100 Acme Fresh Market gift cards from Jim Trout, President, Bill, Store Manager, and Kenn, Meat Manager.