Feeding the Families of Our Community for Over 125 Years!
Acme Fresh Market
7 Steaks of Summer
Official Contest Rules
The Contest is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. The Contest is sponsored by Acme Fresh Market, P.O. Box 1910, Akron, OH 44309 (the “Sponsor”)
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of Ohio who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the Contest start date. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. To participate, a customer must have or create an acmestores.com account and have an active, up-to-date (current name, address and phone number), valid Acme Fresh Market Savings Card. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest Period: Contest begins on June 13, 2019 and ends on July 31, 2019.
3. How to Enter the Contest: Your Acme Fresh Market Savings Card automatically enters you to win each time you purchase our Designated Certified Angus Beef® “Steak of the Week”.
No purchase is necessary to participate or win. To participate by mail, send an envelope containing a standard letter size paper with the printed name of the Designated “Steak of the Week”, along with your name, address, zip code, phone number and email address. Only one entry per envelope will be recorded. Mail to Acme Fresh Market / 7 Steaks Contest, PO Box 1910, Akron, OH 44309. Entries must be postmarked on or before July 31, 2019 in order to be eligible for the contest.
Limit of (1) entry for each designated steak purchased. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible Entries and for any problems Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify an Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violating these Official Rules.
4. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. For example, if 1,000 entries are received then each entry has a 1 in 1,000 chance of winning.
5. Prize: Free Groceries for a Year! The Grand Prize will be awarded as $5,200 in Acme Fresh Market gift cards.
No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. Selected Entrant is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prize. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. Purchases of alcohol, tobacco and lottery are excluded when Acme Fresh Market gift cards are provided as prizes. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant may be selected. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
6. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: On or about August 16, 20195 (“Drawing Date”), One (1) Entrant will be randomly selected by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the respective Drawing Date. By participating, Entrants agree to abide by these official rules and the decision of Sponsor which is final and binding in all respects.
7. Publicity: By participating in the Contest, any Entrant in the Contest, irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use the Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Contest or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
8. Disputes: Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitles to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any disputes will be governed by the Acme Fresh Market Arbitration Panel.