|Lucky Charms Cereal Pancakes|
Lucky Charms Cereal Pancakes
Make breakfast fun and exciting with Lucky Charms Cereal Pancakes! Go wild, get creative and have fun making your own magically delicious creation. This is the perfect indulgence for birthday breakfast too!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ Pancake Baking Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Green Food Coloring, if desired
- Lucky Charms™ Marshmallows from 1 box (11.5 oz) Lucky Charms™ Cereal
- Whipped Cream Topping
- Rainbow Candy Sprinkles
- Miniature Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Fruit of your choice: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Kiwi, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges
- Chocolate Syrup
- Real Maple Syrup
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, beat Bisquick™ mix, milk, and eggs with whisk until mixed well. Tint with food color, if desired.
- Brush griddle with vegetable oil or shortening.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until puffed and bubbles begin to form on top. Turn; cook other side until golden brown.
- Remove from griddle to serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- If not eating immediately, remove pancakes to cooling rack. Keep warm in 200°F oven.
- To assemble, have a 1/4 cup each of chopped strawberries, mandarin orange segments, chopped kiwifruit, pineapple, halved blackberries, and blueberries.
- Place 1 pancake in center of large plate, spread or pipe whipped cream on top, then place strawberries and mandarin oranges on top; top with next pancake, and repeat with more whipped cream and the next fruits.
- Repeat until all the fruit has been used.
- Top with
additional whipped cream, marshmallows, and sprinkles.