Veggie Noodle Bowl
published Monday, October 5, 2020
1. Add sunflower oil to a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Quickly saute the minced garlic and minced ginger over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the thinly sliced scallions and saute for an additional 30 seconds.
4. Pour in the diced tomatoes and tamari and reduce slightly, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes.
6. Pour over rice noodles and garnish with carrots, peppers, egg, seaweed, and sesame seeds.