Feeding the Families of Our Community for Over 125 Years!
FEEDING THE FAMILIES OF OUR COMMUNITY
Do I have to wear a mask at Acme Fresh Market?
- Yes. Per Governor Dewine and the Health Director, masks are now required in all public places. Customers that are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons are exempt from this mandate. Per Governor Dewine's order, we request that customers that are unable to wear a mask use our online grocery shopping services or wear a face shield. If a customer is not wearing a mask when they enter our stores, we will assume that the customer fits the medical exemption. Due to HIPPA and the right to privacy, we will not ask and we will welcome you as we would any other customer.
Is Acme Fresh Market planning to remain open?
- Yes. Acme Fresh Market is committed to feeding the families of our community, as we have for over 125 years.
What are your store hours?
- Acme Fresh Market’s store hours will remain open 7am to 10pm for now. Acme Fresh Market asks its great customers to allow the 7-8am grocery shopping hour to be reserved for our most vulnerable customers.
Is there a senior hour at Acme Fresh Market?
- Yes. Acme Fresh Market asks its great customers to allow the 7-8am grocery shopping hour to be reserved for our most vulnerable customers.
When are you receiving more product?
- We are working with our suppliers to replenish product as quickly as possible. We have no reason to expect long-term shortages for the vast majority of our products, but we may experience sporadic product shortages.
What is Acme Fresh Market doing to ensure product availability?
- We have implemented temporary purchase limits on high-demand products. Look for signage in-store for specific quantity restrictions.
Will Acme Fresh Market be offering rain checks?
- To allow us to focus on the health and safety of our customers, we will not be offering rain checks until further notice.
Is Acme Fresh Market currently accepting returns?
- To mitigate risk, we will not be accepting returns or issuing refunds at this time. All sales are final.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
What is Acme Fresh Market doing to keep its associates, customers, and stores safe with social distancing?
- Acme Fresh Market is continuing to act swiftly to implement social distancing measures. Acme has added visual reminders to encourage social distancing in its stores, including associate t-shirts with a social distancing message, in-store signage, and taped lines every six feet at key locations. These taped lines are in place at customer service, pharmacy counters, and checkout lanes.
- Acme installed temporary plastic shields at registers to provide a physical barrier between the cashiers and customers.
- Acme also implemented scheduling changes, to reduce the number of associates in the store at any time.
- Additionally, Acme Fresh Market has moved packers away from the front end and they are now cleaning and sanitizing. This reduces the number of people at the front end.
- Acme Fresh Market requests that customers not bring re-usable bags or cloth bags to the stores in the spirit of “Social Distancing” and minimizing handling exposures to associates.
- We have increased pickup & delivery service options for customers to help minimize contact and maintain social distancing.
- Certain areas of our store have been closed to facilitate social distancing. These include all self-serve donut cases, salad bars, growler stations, and cafés.
- Acme Fresh Market has limited the number of customers that can enter the store to half of the permitted occupancy.
- We have a dedicated associate that is cleaning carts between each customer use.
Are Acme Fresh Market Associates allowed to wear masks and gloves?
- Yes. All associates are required to wear masks. Acme Fresh Market worked with a local company, located in Downtown Akron, to create thousands of masks out of bandanas. This creative solution benefits our local economy and keeps our Acme Fresh Market stores safe. Acme Fresh Market associates are permitted to wear gloves and certain associates are required to wear gloves for food safety. All N95 masks were placed on a stop-sale and donated to the Summit County Department of Public Health.
What is Acme Fresh Market doing to keep its associates, customers, and stores safe with cleaning and sanitizing?
- Acme Fresh Market stores are regularly cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants. Additionally, carts and hand baskets are frequently power-washed, cleaned and sanitized.
- During open hours, more frequent cleaning and sanitation has been implemented, especially in high-touch areas. We have suspended or reduced some services so that associates will have ample time for cleaning, sanitizing and stocking. We have scheduled associates with the sole focus of cleaning and sanitizing horizontal hard surfaces.
- All Acme Fresh Market food service associates have always followed strict food safety protocol related to hand-washing. Beginning March 1 and continuing on-going, Acme Fresh Market expanded its hand-washing protocols. These steps are in addition to the stringent hand-washing protocol already in place.
What can I do at checkout to social distance?
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance at all times during your shopping experience, including at the checkout lane. We have marked the 6 foot spacing with tape on the floor to assist you.
- Please allow the cashier to scan your Acme Fresh Market Savings card through the plexiglass. Apple Pay and Google Pay are available for touchless transactions.
HOW CUSTOMERS CAN HELP
What should I do if I am not feeling well?
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. If you have these symptoms, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not visit a store.
- For groceries, please use our online pick up or delivery options. Go to acmestores.com for details.
- For prescriptions, simply contact your pharmacy, and we’ll help find a way to help you get your medications.
Can I bring in my reusable bags?
- We request that you leave your reusable bags at home to minimize handling risk to our associates.
I love connecting with my friends and neighbors when I’m in your stores! Do I need to maintain a social distance in your store?
- Yes. We need your help! Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet while shopping. We have signage, associate t-shirts, and frequent in-store announcements to help you remember to maintain a social distance. Please help us keep our associates and other customers safe by practicing social distancing.
Am I required to wear a mask while shopping Acme Fresh Market?
- Per Governor Dewine and the Health Director, masks are now required in all public places. Customers that are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons are exempt from this mandate. If a customer is not wearing a mask when they enter our stores, we will assume that the customer fits this exemption. Due to HIPPA and the right to privacy, we will not ask and we will welcome you as we would any other customer. In our store locations outside of Cuyahoga and Summit, customers are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks.
What are your pharmacy hours?
- Our pharmacy associates are working to make sure that everyone has the medicine they need.
- Our pharmacies are open 9am to 9pm.
Do you offer Pharmacy Pick Up or Delivery?
- Pharmacy delivery is available Monday thru Friday. Please call your local pharmacy for details.
- Pharmacy pick up is available on a case by case basis. Please call your local pharmacy to see if this is an option for you.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. If you have these symptoms, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you won’t need to visit a store; simply contact your pharmacy, and we’ll help find a way to help you get your medications.
- We’re working on your behalf with insurance companies to identify additional options that may be available for you at this time (like filling more than a month of a prescription at once).
Do you offer grocery pick up or delivery?
- Yes. Visit https://www.acmestores.com/shop to start your order!
How do I create an account to shop online?
- It’s easy! Simply go to acmestores.com and click the Sign In button at the top right of the screen. Then, click “Create an Account”. Follow the prompts.
- Our accounts are linked to your Acme Fresh Market Savings Card. If you receive an error that there is not a match, please try using your full name / nickname, a maiden name, old address, or another email account. You will be able to update this information after you log in.
- Once you have an account created, start shopping!
What should I do if my time slot is not available?
- We are experiencing high volume, and we are adding time slots daily!
- We suggest trying a different day or a different store to see if a slot is available.
- We are adding capacity every day!
What are your fees?
- Grocery pick up is just $2.95 per order.
- Grocery delivery is $14.95 per order, in most zip codes. Please go to https://www.acmestores.com/how-it-works to see if delivery is available in your zip code.
How does ad pricing work?
- Pricing on acmestores.com is determined based on the pricing in effect on the date that you pick up your groceries or have them delivered.
- If you select a delivery/pick up date that is in the future, the prices of products you order may change. Our major price changes occur on Thursday, when our new ad breaks.