Feeding the Families of Our Community for Over 125 Years!
- 2 cans (15.25 oz.) - corn, drained
- 2 cans (15.25 oz.) - black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz.) - salsa
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) - taco seasoning mix
- 4 - 6 - boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups - shredded cheddar
- Flour tortillas or taco shells
- Combine corn, black beans and salsa in crockpot. Arrange chicken breasts over corn mixture. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over chicken. Cover and cook on high in crockpot for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken, add cheese and serve in flour tortillas (or in taco shells).
- Great the next day as a leftover served over rice and sprinkled additional with cheese.