|Shrimp Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing|
Shrimp Summer Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Enjoy fresh flavors of summer in one delicious bowl with this fresh and vibrant Shrimp Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing recipe. Ready in just 20 minutes, this easy and healthy salad makes a delicious lunch or dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing:
- 1 1/2 cups Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves — minced or pressed
- 1 Lime, juiced OR 2-3 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño, chopped (optional, for added heat)
Ingredients for Salad:
- 1 lb CenSea Cooked Shrimp, 31/40
- 1 tsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter, separated
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 medium Romaine Lettuce, about 10 cups chopped
- 1/2 lb, about 3 medium Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 Corn on the Cob, freshly cooked
- 1 Jalapeno (seeds removed), finely diced
Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing Instructions:
- Place the cilantro, garlic, yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper, jalapeño (optional) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly, with the blender running on low add the olive oil and blend until incorporated.
Shrimp Summer Salad Instructions:
- Thaw shrimp in refrigerator or under cool running water. Pat dry shrimp with paper towels and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss shrimp with 2 Tbsp melted butter in a bowl until well-coated.
- Combine paprika, cumin, and granulated garlic. Stir until well combined. Sprinkle over shrimp.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until hot. Melt additional 2 Tbsp butter.
- Add shrimp and 2 cloves garlic to the pan in a single layer, cook for 1-2 minutes or until it starts to become pink around edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Chop, rinse and spin dry 3 medium heads of romaine lettuce. Transfer that to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, avocados and corn.
- Top with cooked shrimp.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.