This recipe creates 8 hearty, taste-tempting Pineapple Meatballs covered in a sweet and tangy sauce. Serve as an appetizer or over rice.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup Crushed Pineapple
- Combine ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Create 2" meatballs and placed on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, or until the meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add chili sauce and crushed pineapple to saucepan, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour chili pineapple sauce over meatballs.