|Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos|
Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
Whether you want to eat more plant-based proteins or just a little less meat, you can grow your options with Pure Farmland.
- 8 oz. Pure Farmland Plant Based Protein Starters
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Corn Kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese
- ¼ cup Pickled Jalapeño Slices
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Avocados, halved, pits removed, diced
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime, halved
- ¼ cup Sour Cream, optional
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add protein to pan and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook until browned and cooked through. Remove and reserve on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Arrange tortilla chips on large nonstick baking sheet. Top evenly with protein followed by corn, beans, and cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until cheese is melted, approximately 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve.