|Grilled Mini Sweet Pepper Caprese Salad|
Grilled Mini Sweet Pepper Caprese Salad
If you like fresh caprese salad, you are going to love this smoky version of Grilled Mini Sweet Pepper Caprese Salad! We paired grilled Mini Sweet Peppers with rich mozzarella cheese, for a sweet and smoky flavor you will love with a simple to make recipe.Ingredients:
- 8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers
- 4 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Place the Mini Sweet Peppers into a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Next, place the Mini Sweet Peppers on the grill for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until they reach your desired texture.
- Arrange the sliced mozzarella on a plate, placing the grilled Mini Sweet Peppers on top.
- Drizzle with Balsamic glaze and finish with parsley.