|Frozen Mocha Frappe|
Frozen Mocha Frappe
Our Frozen Mocha Frappe is quick and easy to make at home. It is the perfect afternoon-pick-me-up on hot summer days! This delicious blended iced coffee drink is a fraction of the price when made at home with Wide Awake Coffee and Food Club brand ingredients. Customize to your desired sweetness and flavors.
- 5 cups of your favorite Wide Awake Coffee, brewed and chilled
- 3/4cup Wide Awake Coffee Creamer
- 3 cups 2% Milk or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 6 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Granulated Sugar or Stevia Extract
- Whipped Cream (for garnish)
- Extra Chocolate Syrup (for garnish)
- Mini Chocolate Chips, (for garnish)
- Caramel Topping (for garnish)
- Brew Wide Awake coffee and let cool.
- Add milk, chocolate syrup, and sugar/stevia extract to the cooled coffee.
- Pour coffee mixture into 4-5 ice cube trays and freeze for at least one hour.
- Add frozen coffee cubes and coffee creamer to blender.
- Blend until smooth or your desired texture is reached.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and mini chocolate chips.
We recommend using a dark blend of coffee for this Frozen Mocha Frappe like Wide Awake Seattle Style Dark by the bag or Single Serve Cups. Choose your favorite flavored coffee to customize the flavor. Customize the flavor of this frozen mocha frappe with your favorite Wide Awake Coffee Creamer. This recipe is also delicious when you add caramel topping flavor to the base and as a topping.
Make the coffee mixture ice cubes ahead of time and store in freezer zip lock bags for quick and easy frozen mocha frappes anytime.