|Fried Guacamole Bites|
What’s better than guacamole? Fried Guacamole! Serve these up for family movie night or serve as an unexpected side dish with dinner. This recipe is quick and easy with just a few ingredients with WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® as the star short-cut ingredient.
- 2 cups WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic
- 2 quarts Vegetable Oil
- 1 (13 ounce bag) Tortilla Chips, finely crushed
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Kosher Salt
- Drop tablespoons of guacamole onto nonstick baking sheet. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Fill deep fryer or heavy pot with oil. Heat to 375°F.
- Place crushed tortilla chips on shallow plate. Place beaten eggs in shallow dish.
- Roll frozen guacamole bites in tortilla chips. Dip in beaten egg and dredge again in tortilla chips.
- Fry guacamole bites in hot oil 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and drain.
- Sprinkle with salt.