|Easy Chocolate Mocha Cream Pie Recipe|
Easy Chocolate Mocha Cream Pie
This Easy Chocolate Mocha Cream Pie recipe is a chocolate lover's dream! This no-fuss dessert can be prepared ahead of time for a delicious dessert anytime.
- 1 Food Club Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 2 (3.9 oz) boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 1/4 cup Cold Milk
- 4 tsp Food Club Instant Coffee
- 1 (12 oz) tub or 4-1/2 cups Frozen Nondairy Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Milk Chocolate Bar
- Bake pie crust according to package directions for an empty baked crust.
- Place pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Warm 2 Tbsp milk in a small cup in microwave 20 seconds on high, stir in espresso granules to dissolve and let cool. Add remaining milk and cooled milk with coffee to pudding mix; blend with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Fold 1-1/4 cup whipped topping into pudding; spoon evenly into crust.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping over chocolate layer in crust.
- Chill pie several hours or overnight.
- Make chocolate curls by lightly warming the long edge of the chocolate bar with the palm of hand, drag a vegetable peeler over the warmed edge allowing curls to fall on top of the pie.
- Repeat warming chocolate with hand between every 1 or 2 curls.
- Garnish pie with fresh raspberries and mint.