published Monday, October 5, 2020
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F
2. Unroll the dough sheet. Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce evenly onto the dough, leaving a 3/4" border along one side.
3. Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella over the sauce. Top with 1/2 cup salami or pepperoni, coating evenly.
4. Tightly roll up the pastry to enclose the filling, leaving the plain edge for last. Brush the edge lightly with water and fold to seal.
5. Using a serrated bread knife, cut the roll into 1/2" rounds, about 6 of them, and place sideways on a foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.