Reserve a time for your order.

Dove Eggs, Dark Chocolate, Silky Smooth

8.9 oz.
Dove Eggs, Dark Chocolate, Silky Smooth

Product Details

Eggs, Dark Chocolate, Silky Smooth

What's Inside: 220 calories (11% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. What's Inside - Per Serving (About 6 Servings Per Pack): 220 calories (11% DV); 14 g total fat (22% DV); 8 g sat fat (40% DV); 20 g sugars (No DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Dove Brand Dark Chocolate Eggs are made with only the finest cocoa beans to create a luxuriously smooth, rich chocolate taste. A chocolate experience like no other. Natural source of cocoa flavanols. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704 or visit us at www.dovechocolate.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Delight in the decadence of Dove Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience. Partially produced with genetic engineering. www.cocoapro.com.

UPC: 00040000416524