|Summer Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips|
Summer Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Nothing says summer better than a fresh fruit salsa! Our Summer Fruit Salsa is bursting with strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, apples, pears, and kiwi. This Cinnamon Tortilla Chips recipe is easy to make with only 3 ingredients and is perfect for dipping fruit salsa and snacking.
Enjoy this colorful and delicious recipe as a summer appetizer or dessert.
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 Evercrisp Apples - peeled, cored and diced
- Blackberries, halved
- Raspberries, halved
- Strawberries, diced
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Apricot Fruit Preserves
- 10 (10 inch) Flour Tortillas
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- 8 Tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Combine kiwis, apples, blackberries/raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut tortilla into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve cooled tortilla chips with chilled fruit salsa.
- Refrigerate leftover fruit salsa in covered bowl. Store leftover tortilla chips in sealed bag or container.