|Simply Sweet Sorbet|
Simply Sweet Sorbet
This fruit punch sorbet turns 2 ingredients into a delicious frozen dessert! This recipe is so easy to make that kids can help prepa
- Stir together sugar and water in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring just until sugar dissolves. Let cool to room temperature.
- Combine sugar mixture with Simply Fruit Punch. (Kids can help!)
- Pour mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan. (Kids can help!)
- Freeze 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and break frozen sorbet into pieces. (Kids can help!)
- Blend mixture in a blender or food processor and serve immediately. ( Older kids and teens can help!)