|Simple Sriracha and Soy London Broil Recipe|
Simple Sriracha and Soy London Broil
Give London Broil a new kick with a sriracha and soy marinade and broil until tender. This recipe is easy to prepare in about a ½ hour, but be sure to give yourself 1-2 days beforehand to marinate.
- 1 (2-2 1/2-pound) Certified Angus Beef London Broil)
- 1 cup Food Club Beef Stock
- 1/4 cup Food Club Sugar
- 1/4 cup Food Club Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, divided
- Optional: 1-2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Combine beef stock, sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha and one tablespoon sesame oil. Marinate London Broil roast overnight; 2 days for bolder flavor.
- Preheat broiler. Remove roast from marinade and reserve marinade. Pat roast dry and rub with remaining sesame oil, place on broiler pan and broil for 15 minutes. Flip and broil an additional 15-18 minutes for medium rare doneness (125°F). Allow roast to rest 10 minutes on carving board.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes; reducing by half.
- Slice roast very thin against the grain, serve with warm sauce.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.