|Shrimp and Lemon Basil Pasta|
Shrimp and Lemon Basil Pasta
This healthy seafood dish is loaded with flavor with plenty of succulent shrimp and Parmesan cheese to make this dish irresistible.
- 2 lbs. CenSea Brand Shrimp, Cooked
- 1.5 lbs. Linguine
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.