|Shortcut Shepherd's Pie|
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
Serves: 6Enjoy this savory comfort-food classic casserole anytime with our quick and easy shortcut - Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes!
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Frozen Green Beans, thawed
- 1 cup Frozen Corn Niblets, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Beef Gravy
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet cook ground beef and onion until browned; drain grease.
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, gravy, thyme and salt. Cook until heated through.
- Spoon beef mixture into casserole dish.
- Spread Simply Potatoes evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Broil casserole 4 to 6 inches from heat, 3 to 5 minutes, until Simply Potatoes are lightly browned.