|Reuben Hot Dogs|
Try this Reuben-inspired hot dog topped with Swiss cheese, tangy sauerkraut and thousand island dressing!
- 4 Sugardale Hot Dogs
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
- One small Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- One 14.5 oz can Sauerkraut
- ½ - 1 tsp whole Caraway Seeds
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- In a small sauce pan, warm the sauerkraut mixed with the caraway seeds until hot. (keep warm)
- Saute onion until browned in butter.
- Toast or gently warm the buns and top each with one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Grill or pan fry Sugardale beef franks until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Place franks on top of cheese in buns and top generously with browned onions, 2-3 Tablespoons sauerkraut, and Thousand Island Dressing.
- Serve immediately.