|Red, White & Blueberry Spinach Salad|
Red, White, & Blueberry Spinach Salad
Summer berries, cheese, nuts, and crisp baby spinach make a quick and delicious summer salad.
- 1 (5 oz.) package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup Poppyseed Dressing
- Arrange Fresh Express Baby Spinach on a large platter.
- Top with rows of raspberries, cheddar cheese, and blueberries; sprinkle with walnuts.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with Poppy Seed dressing and toss to coat.