|Ranch Pork Chop Sheet Pan Extravaganza|
Ranch Pork Chop Sheet Pan Extravaganza
With 10 minutes of prep time, this quick and
easy sheet pan recipe is the perfect weeknight meal for busy families. Hearty pork chops and fresh vegetables including local Ohio sweet corn and green
beans with a ranch seasoning makes this a flavorful meal the whole family will love. Add this no-fuss and easy clean-up recipe to your weeknight dinner line-up.
- 4 (8-ounce) Pork Chops, bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 2 Fresh Corn on the Cob, husked and cut into 3 pieces each
- Yellow Squash, chopped into 1" chunks
- 16 ounces Green Beans, trimmed
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. ACME Ranch Seasoning AND Cattleman's Ranch Seasoning
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1-/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together ranch salad dressing mix, smoked paprika, garlic, and salt and pepper (to taste) then set aside.
- Place pork chops, corn on cob, peppers, squash, onions, and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning mixture.
- Add pat of butter to each corn.
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 22-40 minutes.* Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and extra butter for corn.