|Pork Chops with Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme|
Pork Chops with Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & ThymeThis pork chop recipe has seared in aromatic herbs and is braised in white wine for delicious and tender pork chops.
- 4 Chairman's Reserve Center Cut Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Sage, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Saute herbs and garlic in oil for 1-2 minutes, until tender.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add pork chops.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Turn pork chops.
- Add wine to pork chops and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°.