|Pineapple Salmon Kabobs|
Pineapple Salmon Kabobs
You’ll be hooked on these Pineapple Salmon Kabobs whether you cook on the grill or on a broiler in the oven. These healthy and hearty kabobs are delicious and easy to make. Serve over your favorite rice for a complete, balanced meal.
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Full Circle Honey
- 2 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 lbs Full Circle All Natural Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets, cut into 1½-inch chunks
- 1/2 Fresh Pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large Red Pepper, cut into 12 large chunks
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, cut into 1¼-inch wide wedges, separated
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut, toasted
- In medium bowl, whisk together, pineapple juice, coconut milk, lime juice, honey, grapeseed oil, garlic and salt to create marinade.
- Place salmon in large zip top bag, pour marinade over salmon.
- Seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes. Preheat grill or broiler to medium high.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve ¼ cup marinade.
- Thread salmon, pineapple, pepper and onion onto skewers.
- Reduce heat to medium and coat grill or broiler pan with olive oil.
- Place kabobs on grill or broiler pan; rotate a ¼ turn every 3 to 4 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into salmon registers 145 degrees.
- Remove kabobs onto serving platter and keep warm.
- Heat reserved marinade to simmering and drizzle over kabobs; sprinkle toasted coconut over kabobs.