|Mexican Nacho Salad Recipe|
Mexican Nacho SaladThis colorful salad makes a great entrée or side dish for a Mexican-style fiesta meal.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages Fresh Express® Leafy Green Romaine
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears Fresh Corn, cut off the cob
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper, cored, chopped
- 1 large ripe Avocado, pitted, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, minced
- 2 cups Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Order Ingredients Online
- To assemble the salad, arrange Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine on a 13-inch round platter.
- Top with rows of black beans, corn, tomato, yellow pepper, avocado, feta cheese, red onion, and cilantro.
- Arrange the tortilla chips under the lettuce around the perimeter, alternating blue and yellow chips. When ready to serve, toss ingredients and drizzle each salad with dressing.
- Arrange tortilla chips around each plate.
- To make the dressing, mash the avocado with lime juice in a small bowl.
- Add ranch dressing and cumin; mix well.