|Italian Pasta Salad|
Italian Pasta Salad
This quick and easy Italian Pasta Salad is a delicious side dish full of classic Italian ingredients: salami, mozzarella, black olives, spinach, and Italian dressing. It takes just minutes to make and can be prepared ahead of time. Enjoy as a side dish for dinner, easy lunch, or at any BBQ.
- 16 oz Food Club Elbow Macaroni
- 4 oz Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 6 oz Black Olives, halved
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 8 oz Mozzarella Pearls
- 4 oz Salami, chopped
- 2/3 cup Food Club Zesty Italian Dressing
- Bring water to boil in medium size pot. Add elbow macaroni and cook as directed for 8 minutes, drain, and place in mixing bowl.
- Add spinach, black olives, red bell pepper, mozzarella pearls, salami, and Zesty Italian Dressing to macaroni.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.