|Ice Cream Tacos|
Ice Cream Tacos
Now you can have tacos for dessert with our Ice Cream Tacos recipe. This homemade recipe takes dessert to the next level. Fun to eat and make, this recipe is easy enough for kids to help!
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 6 (6-inch) Flour Tortillas
- Brown Sugar
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet or Milk Chocolate)
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream
- Melt butter
- Fry tortilla shells in melted butter until golden brown
- Melt chocolate
- Dip hot tortilla shells in brown sugar mixture
- Dip top of tortilla into melted chocolate
- Dip chocolate part of tortilla into sprinkles
- Cradle tortillas on back of cupcake tin for support to create taco shape.
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream to middle of each taco