|Ice Cream Sandwich Cake|
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This impressive and delicious, no-bake ice cream sandwich cake is so easy that kids can make it in 15 minutes.
- 2/3 cup Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces, divided ----can be m&ms
- 1 (12 oz.) container Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 16 (3.5 oz.) frozen Rectangular Ice Cream Sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- Fold 1/3 cup chocolate pieces into whipped topping. Arrange 8 sandwiches in 9-inch square pan to form a single layer. Spread half of whipped topping mixture on top. (Kids can help!)
- Heat fudge and caramel toppings according to label instructions. Drizzle 1/4 cup fudge topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping over whipped topping layer.
- Arrange 8 remaining sandwiches on top, pressing together gently to form a single layer. (Kids can help!)
- Spread with remaining whipped topping mixture. Cover and freeze 3 hours or overnight. (Kids can help!)
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into rectangles. Place on serving plates.
- Heat remaining fudge and caramel toppings according to label instructions; drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces. (Kids can help!)