|Herb Marinated Top Sirloin Steak|
Herb Marinated Top SirloinServings: 4
Marinate a top sirloin steak with this quick and easy steak marinade with herbs then grill it to perfection
- 1 lb Boneless Certified Angus Beef® Top Sirloin Steak, or top sirloin cap, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried Marjoram
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- To prepare marinade, combine dry mustard, marjoram, oregano and basil.
- Slowly add broth, stirring to avoid lumping.
- Add vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place top sirloin steaks in zipper-locking bag; pour marinade over steaks. Marinate for 2 to 3 hours, turning about every 45 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks to desired doneness.