|Herb Grilled Sockeye Salmon|
Herb Grilled Sockeye Salmon
Heat up the grill for this quick and easy grilled sockeye salmon recipe. Tender and flaky on the inside and topped with a flavorful butter herb sauce, this salmon recipe is equal partrs delicious and satifying. It is a simple dinner option that will earn you rave reviews!
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Orca Bay Sockeye Fillets
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 sprigs Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Sprinkle the sockeye salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pour the oil in a flat dish and add the garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind, pepper flakes, and about 3/4 of the chopped thyme.
- Place the fillets in the marinade and coat well. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a cool place for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the melted butter with the remaining thyme.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place directly on the grill and cook, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Remove the salmon from the grill.
- Drizzle melted butter with thyme over fillets.
If you don't own a grill, this recipe can be prepared using the broiler of your oven.