|Grilled Shrimp Rolls|
Grilled Shrimp Rolls
Our Grilled Shrimp Rolls are made with jumbo chunks of wild-caught Argentina Pink Shrimp and tossed in a mayo lemon dressing. Serve on a buttery toasted sub bun for the ultimate summer sandwich! Make it tonight in just 20 minutes.
Argentina Pink Shrimp has been described as an alternative to lobster making it the perfect choice for this recipe. Grilled Shrimp Rolls are similar to lobster rolls but without the hassle of lobster. Add kettle chips and pickles to complete the meal.
- 2 lbs Argentina Raw Pink Shrimp, peeled
- 3/4 cup Food Club Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon (1 tablespoon lemon juice & zest)
- 1/4 tsp Hot sauce (add more for spicier recipe)
- 1/4 tsp Acme Fresh Market Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Acme Fresh Market Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped, divided
- 1 stalk of Celery, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, or as desired
- 1/4 tsp Butcher's Blend Black Pepper, or as desired
- 4 Acme Fresh Market Sub Buns
- Acme Fresh Market Paprika, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- Pickle Spears
- Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Cooked Chips
- Disposable Round Grill Topper
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice & zest, hot sauce, granulated garlic, seafood seasoning, mustard, and 2 tbsp chives in a mixing bowl. Chill.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Pat the shrimp dry. In a small mixing bowl, toss with 1/2 dressing. Placed on sprayed disposable round grill topper on grill.
- Grill the shrimp for a 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and let cool slightly on a cutting board. Roughly chop the shrimp.
- Toss the shrimp remaining mayo lemon mixture. Add celery, 2 Tbsp chives, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Generously butter buns and lightly toast on the grill.
- Spoon the shrimp salad into the toasted buns.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, additional chopped chives, additional chopped parsley, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Serve with lemon wedges, pickles, and chips.
The dressing can be prepared a few days ahead of time for an even quicker meal. For a spicier dressing, add more hot sauce.