|Grilled Ribeye Steak with Herbed Steak Butter|
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Herbed Steak Butter
Grilled ribeye steak with herb butter melting on top and flavoring each and every bite. This classic steakhouse recipe is easy to make and for any occasion.
- 4 (10-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® ribeye steaks
- 1/2 pound Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Sage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Order Ingredients Online
- Thoroughly combine softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, shallots, parsley, sage and rosemary.
- Roll butter mixture with plastic wrap into a log shape 1-inch in diameter; refrigerate 2 hours or until butter is solid.
- Season ribeye steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Cut butter into 1/4-inch slices and serve over steaks.
This recipe for herbed steak butter will yield 16 butter servings; reserve 12 for later use.