|Grilled Pork Chops & Peaches with Parsley-Mint Yogurt Sauce|
Grilled Pork Chops & Peaches with Parsley-Mint Yogurt Sauce
This flavorful grilled boneless pork chops with grilled peaches makes a perfect summer meal.
You've never had pork chops like these - a dry sea salt brine makes them extra tender and juicy. The brown sugar spice rub adds layers and layers of flavors. Top it off with a fresh parsley-mint yogurt sauce.
Pairing grilled peaches with an easy homemade balsamic glaze and blue cheese compliments the pork.
Pork Chops Ingredients:
- 3-4 pounds Pork Chops (about 6 boneless pork chops)
- Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Pork Chops Instructions:
- Salt the pork chops generously on both sides, refrigerate for 1 - 48 hours. Once removed from refrigerator, pat dry.
- Mix together the ingredients for the pork rub and thoroughly coat each pork chop with the rub.
- Let pork chops sit at room temperature for about 20-45 minutes before grilling.
- Sear each side over direct medium-high heat on the grill.
- Finish cooking over indirect heat to 145°.
- After removing from heat, let them sit for 5 minutes before cutting into the meat.
- Top with Parsley-Mint Yogurt Sauce.
Parsley-Mint Yogurt Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 oz Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint, chopped
- A dash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, as desired
Parsley-Mint Yogurt Sauce Instructions:
- Whisk together yogurt, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chopped parsley and mint, the clove of minced garlic, and the dash of vinegar and mix well.
- Serve over pork chops. You can also serve over salmon, chicken, and vegetables.
Grilled Peaches Ingredients:
- 4 ripe Peaches, halved and pitted
- Butter-flavor Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- Fresh Mint Sprigs (to garnish)
- 2 ½ ounces Blue Cheese, crumbled (optional)
Grilled Peaches Instructions:
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat peach halves with cooking spray (use about two sprays per peach half).
- Place peaches cut side down on the grill and grill for about 3-4 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and peaches are slightly softened.
- Prepare Balsamic Glaze by adding balsamic vinegar to a small
saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil vinegar until it is reduced by half, constantly stirring.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and almond extract, stir.
- Remove peaches from the grill and place cut side up on a dessert dish.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with a mint sprig.
- Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.