|Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream|
Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream
Warm, sweet peaches combine with cool, creamy ice cream to make a treat worth waiting for all year...
Grilled Peaches Ingredients:
- 4 Ripe Peaches, halved and pitted
- Butter-flavored Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Fresh Mint Sprigs (to garnish)
Order Ingredients Online
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat peach halves with cooking spray (use about two sprays per peach half).
- Place peaches cut side down on the grill and grill for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and peaches are slightly softened.
- While peaches are grilling, prepare the glaze. Add vinegar to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil vinegar until it is reduced by half and looks thick.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and almond extract.
- Remove peaches from the grill and place cut side up on a dessert dish.
- Top with ice cream
- Drizzle with balsamic honey glaze and garnish with a mint sprig.