|Grilled Beef, Pepper & Cherry Tomato Kabobs|
Grilled Beef, Pepper & Cherry Tomato Kabobs
Eating kabobs is always fun especially with tender steak and summer's brightest vegetables like cherry tomatoes and peppers and a delicious and easy French Salad dressing marinade. This Kabobs recipe is easy to prep ahead of time and quick to cook on the grill!Ingredients:
- 1 lb Beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup French Salad Dressing , divided
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Large Resealable Food Storage Bag
- Wood Skewers
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup dressing, and orange juice in a large resealable food storage bag and seal bag. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove beef from marinade and discard marinade.
- Thread bell peppers, beef, and tomatoes alternately onto 4 skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook kabobs 12 minutes, rotating every 3 minutes and basting with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
- Do not baste during the last 5 minutes of cooking.