|Gluten Free Baked Asparagus Fries|
Gluten Free Baked Asparagus Fries
Our Gluten Free Baked Asparagus Fries are a healthy snack or side dish disguised as crispy "fries" the whole family will love. These asparagus fries are bake to a crispy perfection with crunchy gluten free almond meal coating and ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 large Full Circle Market Grade A Large Brown Egg
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup Full Circle Market Almond Flour
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- Lemon Wedges, to garnish
- Fresh Dill Sprigs, to garnish
- Gluten Free Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl.
- Stir cornstarch, flour, and salt together in second shallow bowl.
- Dip asparagus in egg, then into flour mixture to coat; place on parchment-line (LINK) baking pan sprayed with gluten free cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and dill.
- Serve with your favorite gluten free dressing to dip, if desired.