|Fruit and Yogurt Pops|
Fruit and Yogurt Pops
These easy Fruit & Yogurt Pops are the perfect blend of fruit and yogurt for a simple and nutritious frozen treat.
- 1 cup Chobani® Vanilla Blended Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Mango, peeled and diced
- Blackberries or Raspberries, quartered
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- In a small saucepan, combine fruit and honey. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and chill completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream until it holds stiff peaks. Using a rubber spatula, fold in yogurt.
- Gently stir in fruit along with any juices to create swirl effect.
- Transfer mixture to ice pop molds, wrap with plastic wrap, and freeze until completely solid before serving.