|Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites|
Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites
This is a fun and easy recipe for kids to make. It can be enjoyed as a healthy snack or dessert. Made with 2 key ingredients plus toppings, this recipe can be whipped up in no time.
Toppings of your choice:
- Peel bananas and cut into 1/2" thick slices. (Older kids can help!)
- Line 24 mini-muffin tins with liners. (Kids can help!)
- Spoon about 1 tsp of yogurt into bottom of muffin liners. (Kids can help!)
- Place 1 banana slice on top of each. (Kids can help!)
- Spoon yogurt over each banana slice, to top of muffin liners. (Kids can help!)
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and serve cold.
Have fun with this recipe. Customize to your favorite flavors, this recipe is also good with Strawberry yogurt! Let your children choose their favorite toppings, making each Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites unique. In addition to banana chips, sprinkles, and chocolate chips, you can also use peanut butter chips, pecan chips, chopped walnuts, melted chocolate chips, and more. Let your kids use their imaginations.