|Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Stuffed Grilled Portobellos|
Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Stuffed Grilled Portobellos
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms, about 1 pound
- 2 Tbsp Food Club Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Fresh Mozzarella, cubed into 1/2" pieces
- 2/3 cup Fresh Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Food Club Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Mixed Peppercorns
- 4 tsp Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat grill or broiler pan.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems and gills.
- Brush olive oil lightly over both sides of each mushroom cap.
- Place mushrooms on grill or broiler pan, stem side down, and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and invert.
- Meanwhile, combine mozzarella and tomatoes in a small bowl.
- Combine oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper, sprinkle over cheese and tomatoes, toss to coat.
- Spoon 1/3 cup cheese and tomato mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Return pan to heat; continue cooking until filling is hot, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze
over filling in each mushroom.