|French Onion Cheesy Potatoes|
Cheesy French Onion Potatoes
Our Cheesy French Onion Potatoes is comfort food at its best with our quick and easy-to-prepare recipe. Enjoy creamy, cheesy potatoes with an added kick of french onion flavor that will delight your taste buds. It is a tasty side dish for any meal.
- 1 bag frozen southern style-hash browns
- 16 oz Smith's Sour Cream
- 16 oz Smith's French Onion Dip
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Smith's Milk
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In mixing bowl, combine Smith's Sour Cream, Smith's French Onion Dip, Smith's Milk, flour and add onion powder, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- In separate bowl, combine potatoes and shredded cheese.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Spray 13" x 9" pan with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered at 350° F for 45-55 minutes.