|Easy and Healthy Mexican Breakfast Cups|
Easy and Healthy Mexican Breakfast Cups
Cheese, sausage and zesty taco seasoning make these the perfect protein packed breakfast or snack for when you need to add a little
healthy flavor to your life. Perfect for busy school and work mornings. Make ahead and reheat in the morning or enjoy cold for lunch at school or work.
- 1 carton Egg Whites
- 1 Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 3-5 small Peppers
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tins. Cook sausage and peppers.
- Transfer ingredients to a mixing bowl and add Bob Evans Egg Whites, taco seasoning, cheese, peppers, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finish with salsa and sour cream.