|Dipped Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches|
Dipped Ice Cream Cookie SandwichesStock your freezer with these Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches for never-ending smiles this summer! Made easy with just 4 ingredients using Acme Fresh Market fresh baked cookies and ice cream!
- Acme Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Acme M&M Cookies
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Parchment Paper
- Over the Top Cookie Cutters
- Line 2 baking sheets or pans with parchment paper.
- Spread slightly softened ice cream on one baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least 1 1/2 hours.
- Select the right size cookie cutter based on the size of your cookies.
- Cut out ice cream circles for each ice cream sandwich.
- Using a spoon, push the ice cream out of the cutter onto each cookie, place another cookie on top.
- Put each ice cream sandwiches on there other prepare baking sheet and place in freezer so the ice cream doesn't start to melt.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals over medium heat until melted and smooth, stirring in between. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Remove ice cream cookie sandwiches from freezer. Carefully dunk half of the ice cream sandwich into the cooled chocolate and allow the extra chocolate to drip into the bowl.
- Roll into sprinkles, if desired
- Chocolate will begin to set within 60 seconds.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftovers in sealed container or freezer bags.