|Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sugar Cones|
Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sugar Cones
These Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sugar Cones are so easy to make that your kids can help!
- 1 (1.5 to 1.75 qt.) Food Club Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 (12 count) box Food Club Sugar Cones
- 1 (7.25 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping
- Decorator sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Scoop ice cream into each cone. (Kids can help!)
- Form rounded dome of ice cream on top of each cone. (Kids can help!)
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
- Place topping in small bowl. Dip each cone half way into topping, allowing excess to drip off. (Kids can help!)
- Sprinkle immediately with decorator sprinkles. (Kids can help!)
- FREEZE 30 minutes. Store in freezer until ready to serve.