|Chicken Alfredo Vegetable Soup Recipe|
Chicken Alfredo Vegetable Soup
This Chicken Alfredo Vegetable Soup is just what the doctor ordered! It is a modern take on chicken soup combined with inspiration from the popular pasta dish of Chicken Alfredo.
This recipe is loaded with antioxidant-rich and vitamin packed broccoli, red bell peppers, carrots, and onion to give your immune system an extra boost. It is the ultimate comfort food.
This easy-to-make soup is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion, chopped, approx ½ large onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Pressed
- 1 Cup Carrots, chopped approx 1 pound
- 3 Cups Broccoli, chopped, approx 2 heads
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp Food Club Canola Oil
- 2 32 oz cartons Food Club Chicken Broth
- 2 lbs Chicken, chopped
- 2 Jars (16 Ounce) Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb Food Club Egg Noodles
- Fresh Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Chop Onion, Carrots, and Broccoli.
- Use a garlic press to press 2 garlic cloves or shop finely.
- Dice Bell Pepper.
- Chop 2 lbs chicken (breasts or tenderloin) into bite-size pieces.
- Add canola oil to skillet and heat to medium.
- Add chicken and cook until cooked through, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Place carrots, onions, garlic, and chicken broth in a large saucepan or stock pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add red peppers and broccoli, cook until broccoli is tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- Remove from heat.
- Prepare egg noodles as directed.
- To serve, add ½ – 1 cup prepared egg noodles to bowl. Top with 1-2 cups soup.
- Top with fresh basil and Parmesan Cheese.
This is a comforting, nourishing, and tasty soup that will soon be a family favorite. This recipe makes it easy to sneak in a few extra vegetables to your family’s diet. Serve with a hearty fresh baked French or Italian bread from our bakery.