|Berry Pinwheel Dessert Bites|
Berry Pinwheel Dessert Bites
These dessert bites have the perfect amount of sweetness and fresh berries to be enjoyed as a brunch item, snack, or dessert.
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Food Club Creamy Fudge Frosting
- Fresh berries of your choice: raspberries , blueberries, blackberries
- White Chocolate
- Fresh mint, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Roll out refrigerated pie crust on a clean counter-top or cutting board.
- Spread melted butter over pie crust.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon over melted butter.
- Roll up the pie crust, jelly roll style
- Use a sharp, thin knife to cut the large roll into 10 rolls.
- Place rolls cut side up in a baking sheet coated with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°
- Microwave creamy fudge frosting for 30-60 seconds and stir.
- Dip each cooked pinwheel half way (or fully) into warmed frosting. Set back on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Top the chocolate areas with mixed berries of your choice.
- Microwave 3 white chocolate squares for 30-60 seconds, until smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle pinwheels with melted white candy coating.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaf, optional.
White chocolate can be substituted for white candy Coating as shown in video.