|BBQ Mac Salad|
BBQ Mac SaladUpgrade your macaroni salad with this picnic perfect BBQ Mac Salad recipe made with a zesty BBQ sauce and fresh veggies.
- 3 cups San Giorgio® Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, sliced thin
- 3 each Green Onions, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Order Ingredients Online
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In a large bowl whisk together barbecue sauce and mayonnaise. Add corn, bell pepper, celery and green onions. Fold in reserved pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve room temperature or chilled.