Your Hometown Pharmacy
Welcome to your local Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy online. With 16 convenient locations to serve you there’s bound to be a location in or near your local neighborhood. The best part is that you can have your prescriptions filled while you shop at Acme Fresh Market stores.
Transfer your prescriptions:
Transfer your prescription to any Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy and you could earn Pharmacy Rewards. Just purchase 10 prescriptions and receive a $10 savings coupon to use toward your next grocery purchase. It’s easy and we accept all Insurance Plans. To transfer your prescriptions please click here.
- 10% Senior Citizen discount on prescriptions
- Diabetic supplies
- ExpressCare Clinics – Walk-in medical care
- Flu Shots
- Free blood pressure checking
- Generic medication can save you up to 50% and more!
- Health screenings
- Medication information provided with each prescription
- Prescription expense reports for insurance and taxes
- Prescription Online Refills
- Prescription Phone Refill Service – It’s easy to use, just call the Acme Pharmacy, have the prescription number ready and follow the instructions. Save time – Use it anytime.
- Prescription transfer – bring us your prescription or bottle from another pharmacy and we can transfer your prescription to Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy. It’s Easy.
Send us your medication questions and an Acme Pharmacist will respond within 72 hours*. If this is an urgent request, contact your Physician or call an Acme Pharmacist.
||Please Note:Acme Pharmacists CAN ANSWER medication questions regarding:• Prescription medications – including possible warnings, precautions, drug interactions, and adverse reactions.• Non-prescription medications – including possible uses, warnings, precautions, drug interactions and adverse reactions.Acme Pharmacists CANNOT ANSWER questions regarding:• Diagnosis and/or treatment of your medical condition. Consult your physician for these types of questions.|
* DISCLAIMER: The information provided is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. The medication information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions, contraindications or adverse effects. Advances in medicine may cause this information to become outdated, invalid or subject to debate. Professional opinions and interpretations of the scientific literature may vary. If you have questions about a specific medical condition or treatment, always consult your physician. If you are in need of immediate medical attention, contact your physician, poison control center or emergency medical professional. Always consult your physician prior to any change in medical treatment or medication therapy. If you need to speak with a pharmacist for non-emergency matters, contact your local Acme Pharmacist.