It may come as a surprise, but not everyone has yet made the switch to Acme among the pharmacies available in Summit County. Norton, Ohio may have many options for a local pharmacy, but those who have already made the switch to Acme can easily see why we’re the number one choice. The same level of expertise and personal service we’ve been offering for years in our Fresh Markets, we now offer for your pharmacy needs.
One stop by our Greenwich Road location and you can see why Acme stands out from the other options for pharmacies in Summit County. A sample of what we have to offer includes:
- 10% discount on prescriptions for senior citizens
- More than 350 generic prescription choices that cost only $4 for a 30 day supply or $10 for a 90 day supply
- ExpressCare Clinics or walk-in medical care
- Diabetic supplies at affordable prices
- Easy prescription transfer so that you can immediately begin getting your medications from Acme
- Easy refill options such as online or over the phone
- Not to mention our staff at the local pharmacies are ready, willing and eager to answer any of your questions or help you make sense of expenses for your insurance
The bottom line is that we don’t just want to be your choice for Summit County pharmacies because we’re convenient and affordable. We want to make sure we take care of the needs of each individual customer personally, the same way we’ve been caring for our Acme Fresh Market customers for years.
You won’t know until you give us a try. So come by today and see why we’re the best of the local pharmacies by stopping by the Greenwich Road location today. Find out how we can make your experience even better.
Get Directions to our Norton, Ohio Pharmacy Location:
Visit our Pharmacy at:
3200 Greenwich Rd.,
Mon. – Fri. 9am – 9pm
Saturdays 9am – 6pm
Sundays 12pm – 5pm