|8 Can Chicken Chili Recipe|
8 Can Chicken Chili Recipe
With this 8 Can Chicken Chili Recipe, you can have dinner on the table in about 15 minutes! This recipe is delicious, nutritious, and affordable. If you can operate a can opener, you are half way done!
Empty the cans into your pot and warm. Customize with a couple toppings and dinner is done.
- 1 can Food Club Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1 can Food Club Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can Food Club Pinto Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can Food Club Chicken Breast, drained and flaked
- 1 can Food Club Chicken Broth
- 1 can Food Club Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Food Club Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Food Club Tomato Diced Mexican Style
- 2-3 Tbsp Acme Taco Seasoning Mix
- Food Club Sour Cream
- Food Club Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend (or Cheddar)
- Food Club Tortilla Chips
- Combine 8 cans and taco seasoning
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, stir occasionally
- Serve hot and top with sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips, and avocado, as desired.
This quick and easy chicken chili can easily be doubled to feed a large crowd or party. The longer the chili simmers in the pot, the thicker the consistency of the chili. If you prefer a more soup-like consistency, add another can of chicken broth.
If you have never cooked with canned chicken breast meat before and have hesitations, let us reassure you that it tastes great. Do yourself a favor and try it.
Keep your pantry stocked with Food Club canned soup, tomatoes, beans, and vegetables to whip this recipe up even on the busiest of weeknights.